Monday, December 12, 2011

Check out the list of people that read my blog, throughout the world


Hey guys,

Because all my blogs are connected to google, I can use it to see, the number of viewership I get from every country in the world!!! :)

Anyway, I find this exciting so, I want to share it with you.  This is the number I get from the past week

Australia
137

United States
300

United Kingdom
96

Malaysia
34

Bulgaria
3

Vietnam
4

Venezuela
2

United Arab Emirates
6

Ukraine
0

Turkey
12

Trinidad and Tobago
1

Thailand
5

Taiwan
1
(That suck, I am from Taiwan, I am really hoping to have more hit counts from there and I know that is my cousin, who click on it :( )

Sweden
1

Sri Lanka
3

Spain
4

South Korea
1

South Africa
1

Slovakia
1

Singapore
17

Serbia and Montenegro
3

Saudi Arabia
5

Russia
10

Romania
3

Qatar
3

Puerto Rico
2

Portugal
2

Poland
6

Philippines
26

Peru
3

Paraguay
1

Pakistan
1

New Zealand
2

Netherlands
5

Morocco
2

Mexico
7

Malta
0

Macedonia [FYROM]
1

Libya
1

Latvia
0

Kenya
1

Japan
1

Jamaica
4

Italy
12

Israel
2

Indonesia
32

India
25

Hungary
2

Hong Kong
1

Guatemala
2

No comments:

Post a Comment